Look great and feel great with dentistry
Are you one of the many people who had a negative experience as a child? Have you heard horror stories form your co-workers or family members? Whatever the case may be, we see patients every day who haven’t been to the dentist in many years due to their fears and anxiety.
As many as 145 million North Americans avoid dental visits…but that’s changing.
According to the American Dental Association, there’s been a relative decline in dental fear compared to an increase in people’s general anxiety levels. The dental office has become a kinder, gentler, place. We genuinely care. Our dental team is trained to help put people at ease with:
- A welcoming atmosphere and relaxed environment;
- Comfortable non-surgical procedures.
And it doesn’t matter how long it’s been since your last dental visit… We commend you for making the effort to make a change! You can experience:
- A white, attractive smile;
- Non-surgical treatments including tooth-colored fillings, teeth whitening, and veneers;
- Healthy gums and fresh breath;
- Comfortable dental appliances;
- The smile you’ve been dreaming of!
We welcome you to schedule a FREE dental consultation. We’ll be happy to share our practice philosophy and to explain how we can make dentistry less anxious and more manageable for you. An informed patient is the best patient… calm, comfortable, and confident.